Ten things you didn't know about Adrian Lim
1. His first paid job was as a Corona soft drinks salesman.
2. He's judged D&AD eight times.
3. Adrian has been Creative Director on ghd, Stella Artois, Diesel, Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland and Virgin Atlantic.
4. He worked as a Butlin's waiter during the holidays at uni.
5. He knows how to juggle.
6. He's worked on everything from a multi-million pound TV ad to a Facebook carousel.
7. His favourite directors are Alfred Hitchcock and Zhang Yimou.
8. He has worked under Dave Trott and David Abbott.
9. He's won D&AD and One Show pencils, Cannes Lions, Clios and Creative Circle awards.
10. He did actually streak once. But not at a cricket ground.